Editor’s Notebook 201
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
Why Are We All So Lonely? Feeling lonely and being alone are two very different experiences.
Authors Don’t Owe You Books. A deep discussion of the ongoing online harassment many creatives face from so-called “fans.”
5 reasons why you’re probably procrastinating more right now. What’s really holding you back and how can you fix it?
A math teacher has painted 45 book rocks to hide in her local library (when it reopens). We paint rocks at my Life Editor Weekend retreats, and it’s such a relaxing, uplifting activity.
7 Ways to Do a Workweek. Which style works best for you?
The Vocal Ranges of the World’s Greatest Singers. Fascinating! You don’t need to have a large range to captivate your audience.
10 Must-Have Productivity and Life Hacks for WFH. Because we could all use some help right now.
3 Simple Small Changes That Can Improve Your Health. Proof that the little edits count.
How to Stay Productive When the World Is on Fire. Take it one day at a time and prioritize your self-care.
How do our brains process speech? An interesting look at our minds’ inner workings.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me