The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, I’m opening up 5 one-on-one coaching spots starting in January. CLICK HERE if you’re ready to really edit your life and business!
What I’m Loving This Week
7 Mental Habits Of The Happiest Women I Know. Stay optimistic and always ask for help when you need it.
The Holiday Lies We Tell Our Children. A fascinating article about why we tell these stories.
6 Easy Habits To Make Your Life Simpler And More Enriching. The simplest new year’s resolutions you can make.
9 Powerful Ways to Lead by Example. Be the role model you always needed.
Why You Should Cherish People Who Hold You To A Higher Standard. You’re capable of so much more than you think!
New Blog Posts
- 12 Days of Life Editing: Day 12 Amazing Reasons to Buy the Edited Year Planners
- 5 Coaching Spots Open for January 2017!
- 12 Days of Life Editing: Day 11 Amazing Reasons to Join the Life Editor Clubhouse
- 12 Days of Life Editing: Day 10 Mandatory White Space
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram