12 Days of Life Editing: Day 12 Amazing Reasons to Buy the Edited Year Planners
Welcome to Day 12 of the 12 Days of Life Editing!
Each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas, I’m sharing a different tip to help you edit your life.
Why the celebration? Because I’ve got 2 big announcements for the end of the year.
- First, if you join my Life Editor Clubhouse membership site at the $99 SILVER level by January 1, you will be considered a Legacy Member. That means you lock in your subscription rate for as long as you remain in the Clubhouse and you keep your access to 3 programs that will be removed in the new year including Life Editing for Beginners, Startup In 60, and the 2016 Life Editor Weekend videos.
- Second, the printed versions of my popular 2017 Edited Year Planners are only available until January 1. Act fast to get these gorgeous, full-color, glossy paged planners that are 100% made in the USA. Best of all, it’s free shipping anywhere in the world!
Today, I want to give you 5 amazing reasons to buy the printed versions of the 2017 Edited Year Planners.
Watch this video to see what the Edited Year Planners have to offer. Let’s go!
5 Amazing Reasons to Buy the Edited Year Planners
- You Get a Full Year of Tips for implementing the Life Editing Process into your life and business so you can go from pretty exhausted to perfectly edited.
- They’re Small Enough to Fit in Your Purse but large enough to plan all your big projects.
- You Get Full-Color Glossy Pages. The planners have been gorgeously redesigned for 2017 with full-color, glossy pages. They’re a candy-striped dream!
- They’re 100% Made in the USA. The planners are written, designed, printed, and shipped right here in the USA so you can feel good about your purchase.
- You Get Free Shipping Worldwide. No matter where you call home, you can enjoy editing your life and supercharging your productivity.
Remember, if you want to edit your life and business in 2017, you’ve got to act fast to get your printed versions before they disappear on January 1.
I hope you enjoyed that behind-the-scenes peek at the 2017 Edited Year Planners.
CLICK HERE to get your Edited Year Planners.
This is Day 12 of the 12 Days of Life Editing. I’m wishing you lots of love and abundance in the new year.