The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, Did you know that 3 programs are leaving the Life Editor Clubhouse on January 1? This is your last chance to enjoy Life Editing for Beginners, Startup In 60, and more than 9 hours of videos from Life Editor Weekend for the low price of $99 per year. CLICK HERE to join the Clubhouse!
What I’m Loving This Week
The Most Relaxing Ambient Sound Sites On The Internet. I could listen to these sounds forever.
7 Morning Habits That Can Affect Your Entire Day. Is what you’re doing helping or hurting your productivity?
How To Make Decluttering A Spiritual Experience. You’ll feel so much better.
4 Ways Entrepreneurs Can Get the Rest They Need to Never Burnout. Take care of yourself!
25 Best Habits to Have in Life. You totally got this.
8 Free Things That Feel Great To Do. No excuses when it comes to your white space!
15 Easy Ways To Get More Joy Out Of Every Day. Step 1 is “eat more chocolate” so you know this is an awesome list.
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: Smell You Later
- Big Changes Coming to the Life Editor Clubhouse
- New Clubhouse Class: Makeover Your Mornings
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram