I’m a huge fan of “The Simpsons,” and I often find myself quoting the characters’ many catchphrases.
Local bully, Nelson Muntz, forgoes the usual “goodbyes” in favor of the personal-space-invading “Smell you later!”
OK, so I don’t go around sniffing my friends and family…much, but I do enjoy beautiful smells that inspire or motivate me. I even have a collection of room sprays for various moods and times of the year.
Do you give your nose olfactory treats? Or are you stuck smelling your bland cubicle walls every day?
Here are my picks for adding sweet scents to your life. Smell you later!
1. Celebration Cupcake Frosting Scented Notecards. Much easier than sending a real cupcake through the mail.
2. Tiny Devotions Citrine Candle. Two of my favorite things: soy candles and crystals!
3. Smens Set of 5. Yes, that’s a combo of “smelly pens.” Just go with it. Your office could use a sense of humor.
4. Balanced Guru Energy Mist in Fearless. I love spraying this mist in my workspace right before I dive into my to-do list.
5. Hurraw Vegan Lip Balm. These are my absolute favorite lip balms. Bonus: the oval shape means they won’t roll off your desk.
6. Stash Tea Meyer Lemon Herbal Tea. I could easily wear out my voice with all the coaching I do, so I make sure to drink one cup of lemon tea daily to keep my voice sounding smooth.
7. La Rose Burning Papers. A nice way to fill your home with scent without being overpowering.
8. Perfume Sampler (similar). Try a lot of different fragrances without spending all your dough.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.