This week we tried something different on my Facebook page by doing an Ask Me Anything call.
It was amazing! I answered the questions I’ve been receiving from my clients and followers, mostly involving new year’s resolutions, the cold weather (brrr!), motivation, what I’m reading, Clubhouse policies, and much more.
Watch the video of the Ask Me Anything call below, and then hop on over to Facebook and let me know if we should do these calls again.
If you have a specific question you want me to answer, please send it to email@example.com.
Ready to edit your life? Click here to get your free Life Editing Strategy Call.
In This Video
- The 2 things you need to do to stick to your new year’s resolutions.
- How to get over the post-holiday slump and get back on track with your goals.
- How to stay motivated when it’s freezing outside!
- How to save money with Legacy Pricing when you join the Life Editor Clubhouse.
- How to get your free ticket to Life Editor Weekend retreat March 8-11, 2018.
- How I read at least 3 books per week without speed reading or skimming.
- What is the Edit Everything Challenge and how to join.
Books Mentioned in This Call
- Join the Life Editor Clubhouse.
- Get your ticket to Life Editor Weekend.
- Like my Facebook page so you won’t miss future calls.
- Subscribe on YouTube.