When you find yourself procrastinating and neglecting your to-do list, then it’s time to prioritize.
This week I had a call with a client who normally makes great progress and is always ready to listen and learn.
But after choosing her goals, making her 12 week plan, and breaking down all her projects into bite-sized tasks, she became utterly frozen.
And not in that Disney ice queen kind of way.
Looking at her beautiful step-by-step plan was overwhelming her, and she didn’t know where to begin so she shut down and couldn’t do anything.
Thankfully, with a little coaching, we were able to melt her fears so she could confidently move forward. How’d we do it? We got super clear on her priorities.
So if you’re frozen too and your projects are stuck in place, then watch today’s video to learn how to get things rolling again.
Mentioned In This Video
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder