Yes, Work-Life Balance is Possible | All New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
There’s always something new in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site, so keep reading to see what you missed.
This month’s training will help you divide your time, energy, and attention between your business and life without the overwhelm.
Work-Life Balance Made Easy
Already a member? Login here.
In This Class
- What “having it all” really means (it’s not what you think!).
- How I structure my ideal day so everything gets done without the overwhelm.
- Common mistakes we all make when prioritizing our time.
- Simple steps you can implement today to achieve that elusive equilibrium.
The start of a brand new month is a great time to visit the Clubhouse.
We’ve got dozens of video classes to help you set and achieve goals for every area of your life and business, weekly interactive group calls for extra support, and printable worksheets and planners to keep you organized.
New in the Life Editor Clubhouse
- Work-Life Balance Made Easy
- 5 Things I Did to Crush My Anxiety
- Outer Order Inner Calm Challenge
- 6 Key Habits to Live Your Best Life
- How to Train Yourself to Stay Focused
- Plus printable Action Plans for every class so you know exactly what to do next to be successful.
Hang out with us! Jump into our private Facebook group to connect with other Life Editors, share your progress, ask questions, and talk with me during our weekly group calls.
5 Things I Did to Crush My Anxiety
What anxiety is and how it manifests in our lives, the 3 proactive steps you must take to manage your anxiety, and 5 helpful things I did to lessen my anxiety so I could stop worrying and feel happier. Join us.
Outer Order Inner Calm Challenge
How an organized home can lead to an organized life; why a clean environment creates peaceful relationships, a feeling of sanctuary, and a sense of possibility; and 5 steps to effortlessly clean up your home (no sparking joy needed!). Join us.
6 Key Habits to Live Your Best Life
How to acknowledge the gap between where you are now and your ideal life, why making tiny edits can inch you closer to your goals without the burnout, and 6 key habits you can adopt today to positive affect your life no matter what your goals are. Join us.
How to Train Yourself to Stay Focused
How we can use our unique personalities, lifestyle, and circumstances to boost our productivity; the top 5 most common reasons we’re not able to focus on our work; and no-nonsense strategies to ditch your distractions, find your passion, and use your time wisely every day. Join us.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources