During my coaching calls, my clients will often say something dramatic like . . .
“I don’t know, Sage. I just feel unmotivated. Where do I go from here?”
Their compass is broken.
Their GPS is lost.
And they have the Marauder’s Map but don’t know the magic words.
Maybe you’re feeling a little turned around too. It happens to all of us! But thankfully, it’s easy to get back on track with a little life editing.
Watch today’s video to learn how to stop feeling directionless and find your way forward.
Mentioned In This Video
- Life Editor Clubhouse, save $10 off your monthly subscription with the code YOUTUBE
- Edit My Life Planner
- Schedule a free coaching call with me
- 21 Habits for a Happier, More Productive Life (Bad Day Emergency Kit) video
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder