Are you feeling stuck?
Are you unable to find your direction?
You’re not alone, and it can be frustrating and depressing to feel like you’re not making progress. Luckily, there are proactive things you can do to get yourself moving again.
Here are 3 creative ways to move forward when you’re feeling stuck.
Start a Blog
Starting a blog isn’t just for entrepreneurs, and anyone can benefit from having a place to work out their struggles and other feelings that you might not have discussed with your loved ones.
A blog can even be set to private or password protected so no one can view it without your permission. Feel free to use it as a brain dump, daily progress journal, or gratitude journal.
If you’re ready to share your blog with the world, then post the link on your Instagram or Facebook story and allow people to follow it. You can even enhance the story by adding some music to it, and this guide https://backlightblog.com/put-music-on-instagram-story has more instructions on how to do it.
Change Your Career
We spend more than a third of our lives at our jobs, so if you’re not happy, then consider changing your career.
Don’t waste your time thinking about all the reasons you should stay at a job that drains your energy, and start thinking about what you could be doing that inspires and motivates you. Of course, you have to pay your bills, so continue looking and applying for other jobs while you save enough money to make a smooth transition.
If you want to build your own business from scratch, please join Startup In 60.
Move Somewhere New
A change of scenery might be just what you need! If you’re not happy with your current job and aren’t tied down by family or other commitments, then moving to a new place might be right for you.
Too many people feel obligated to stay in their home towns even if they could thrive in a new location. If you want more information about what to expect when moving to a new city, read this guide: https://collegeinfogeek.com/how-to-move-to-a-new-city/.
Moving to a new place gives you an excuse to declutter your possessions, live near amenities (schools, restaurants, entertainment) that are important to you, and even reinvent your personality without your old constraints.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder