For many of us, 2020 has been a doozy of a year . . . and we’re only halfway through it.
Natural disasters, political unrest, pandemic, quarantine, job loss, systemic racism, and police brutality are just a few of the challenges we’ve been thrown into.
But here’s the truth: your old life isn’t coming back.
This “new normal” is here to stay, so you have two choices.
- Crawl under the covers to hide from the world and wait for an asteroid to crush the planet.
- Pull yourself together, even just a little bit, and make something positive out of this year.
You’re a Life Editor, so I already know your decision. Of course we’re going to regroup, recharge, and refresh this “rough draft” year. And oh boy, has it been a rough draft.
I recently hosted a live stream call in our Life Editor Clubhouse Facebook Group where we planned our “MID-YEAR EDIT.”
In This Call
- Discuss how 2020 didn’t go as planned for many of us.
- Learn a new way of making tiny edits to improve a bad situation.
- Try 5 easy strategies for restarting your year and feeling more hopeful and motivated.
Like this interactive call?
We do weekly group chats every Friday in the Life Editor Clubhouse Facebook Group, and I’d love to hear your thoughts and strategize your next edits. Join the fun here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Until Tuesday, June 23, 2020, you can get your Life Editor Clubhouse subscription for 50% off. After that, this special offer will no longer be available.