Life Editor’s Picks: Holiday Gift Guide
The holiday season is upon us, and there are only a few days left to get the perfect presents for the Life Editors in your life.
OK, let’s be honest. You’re buying gifts for yourself!
Don’t forget about your white space (self-care) this December when you’re running around to holiday parties, wrapping gifts, shoveling snow, and somehow trying to stay merry and bright.
Grab a few lovely things to brighten your mood, then carve out time in your schedule for self-reflection and planning. The obligations of the new year will be here soon enough so take a moment to breathe and have fun.
Here are my picks for all your holiday shopping.
1. Poppin Sticky Memo Ball. I go through sticky notes faster than anyone I know. They’re essential to my planning style, and I’m obsessed with this beautiful and functional note holder.
2. 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy. No more staring at the blank pages in your journal waiting for inspiration. Perfect for bloggers and those needing a gratitude boost.
3. Gone for Lunch: 52 Things to Do in Your Lunch Break. Reclaim your lunch break and make every moment count! I love these creative ideas for making the most of your time and self-care.
4. Well-Read Women: Portraits of Fiction’s Most Beloved Heroines. I’ve given this book as a gift to friends so many times I’ve lost count. A lovely and inspiring addition to any ambitious Life Editor’s coffee table.
5. Color-Changing Unicorn Mood Light. Is this light meant for a child’s room? Yes. Do I care? No. Give yourself permission to add a touch of whimsy to your life.
6. Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps. Focus on the tiny edits and even you can become a capable adult.
7. Motivational Pen Set. For the ultimate goal-getter.
8. Bluetooth Color Changing Dual Alarm Clock FM Radio. These dark winter days can drag down your mood, so wake up to a colorful light display. It almost makes getting out of bed worth it.
9. 2018 Edited Year Planners. Shameless self-promotion alert! Recommit to editing your life and business with my all-new planners. You’ll supercharge your productivity while taking care of yourself.