It’s back-to-school season, and all the kiddos are learning new things like how to conjugate verbs and why it’s a bad idea to eat glue sticks.
But where’s your fresh start?
If you’re like most Life Editors, then you’re feeling less-than-excited about your life as we head into the last quarter of the year.
- Maybe it ‘s been ages since you learned something new.
- Maybe your 2017 goals are a distant memory or a trail of broken promises.
- Maybe you spend your days slumped at your desk watching the minutes tick by.
- Maybe you can’t remember the last time you indulged in some self-care.
Wake up, Life Editor! You’re coming with me on a retreat!
There’s no need to pack your swimsuit and sunscreen…or beg your boss for some time off. This is a Virtual Retreat you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Despite having to cancel my ginormous Life Editor Weekend event earlier this month (thanks, Hurricane Irma!), I ‘m regrouping like a true Life Editor and hosting a full-day retreat to share my best tips, tricks, and tactics to help you edit your life and business like a total pro.
And did I mention there are prizes?
Join me for the FREE Life Editor Weekend Virtual Retreat!
What’s a Virtual Retreat?
A Virtual Retreat is exactly what it sounds like. You’ll “retreat” from your everyday responsibilities in a virtual environment on the web or by phone, plus you will learn how to implement the 5 steps of the Life Editing Process into your life or business.
When Is the Virtual Retreat?
The Virtual Retreat is a full-day event on Friday, September 22 starting at 9:00 am and going through 4:00 pm Eastern time. Every hour is a new video training session focusing on one aspect of life editing.
It’s intense, but so was the in-person event we were supposed to have. You got this!
What Will I Learn?
This is your chance to jump out of your comfort zone and dive into some deep self-development. It’s a condensed version of the material I had planned to teach at the canceled live event.
During the Virtual Retreat, you’ll learn:
- How to develop a gratitude practice that isn’t boring.
- How to delete bad influences and toxic relationships.
- How to define your personal boundaries and standards.
- How to create good habits that stick.
- How to rearrange your schedule so everything gets done.
- How to make time to start or grow your business.
- How to improve your money mindset and attract abundance.
- How to make white space for your self-care every day.
- How to bust through your upper limit problems and resistance.
How Do I Attend the Retreat?
The access links to join the retreat session will be shared with my email subscriber list on Friday morning. As long as you’re a subscriber, you get to join the retreat.
Not on my email list yet? It’s FREE and you get dozens of resources and printables in the Editor’s Toolkit. Sign up HERE.
Why attend the Virtual Retreat? Because you can win fabulous prizes!
How Do I Win Prizes?
Not only do you get enjoy 7 HOURS(!) of life editing training sessions, but you can also win the digital versions of the 2018 Edited Year Planners including the Life Goals Planner, Business Goals Planner, and undated 12 Week Planner.
During each training session, I’ll reveal how to enter to win that session’s prize.
Don’t worry, it’s easy! You’ll simply follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest and leave a comment on a specific social media post.
Schedule of Events
If you’re on my email list, then you’ll receive an email Friday morning with the web access links and phone numbers to join the sessions. Best of all, you can speak directly to me and get answers to your specific questions live on the calls!
All sessions are on Eastern time. Click here to convert the times to your time zone.
Life Editor Weekend Virtual Retreat (Friday, September 22)
- 9:00 am: Opening Session and Step 1 Create a Foundation
- 10:00 am: Step 2 Delete Bad Influences and Step 3 Add Good Habits
- 11:00 am: Step 4 Rearrange Everything and Step 5 Make White Space
- 12:00 pm: Life Editor Academy Behind the Scenes
- 1:00 pm: Overcoming Your Resistance and Self-Doubt
- 2:00 pm: Goal Setting and Business Best Practices
- 3:00 pm Creating Urgency and Finding Accountability Partners
Can’t Be There Live? Watch the Videos This Weekend!
Immediately after the Virtual Retreat, the video recordings will be uploaded to a free section of the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
Login to watch the sessions for FREE all weekend long before the recordings move into the paid Silver Level section of the Clubhouse on Monday.
Consider this Virtual Retreat my way of telling Mother Nature that she can’t hold us back from our dreams. Life Editors don’t give up!
See you at the Virtual Retreat!
PS, Remember, you must be on my email list to access the training sessions. Sign up for the Editor’s Toolkit below or click here.