I once had a client (who I’ll call Sally) who couldn’t stop overthinking.
She would worry about every tiny detail of her life and business. Her over-analyzing was so bad that it took her 18 months to finally publish her website.
First she couldn’t find the right shade of purple, then she wanted a custom logo, then she had to schedule professional headshot photos, then she had to test a half dozen payment processors.
It was ridiculous!
Thankfully, after a lot of pushing and pleading, she was finally able to get her website live.
And you know what she said to me? “I should have done this a long time ago.”
In today’s video, you’ll learn why you’re overthinking and the best way take the first step toward your goals.
- Don’t Overthink It by Anne Bogel
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder