The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
15 Tried-and-True Ways to Get Over Your Reading Slump. A little editing can bring back your reading spark.
Give Up These Things If You Feel like You’re Stuck in Life or Had Enough. Try deleting some bad influences before you add any new strategies.
6 female executives on the lifestyle changes they’ll keep post-pandemic. What’s working for you now and what can help you navigate this new normal?
How to read more books. A simple, practical guide for developing a reading habit.
A Loving Nudge Toward Healthier Habits. A kind way to be kinder to yourself.
Clueless Is a Great Teen Movie. It’s Also a Satire About the White and Wealthy. One of my favorite movies that takes me right back to high school.
27 Habits of Truly Positive People. The world is a dumpster fire right now, so do whatever it takes to maintain a hopeful outlook.
6 Healthy Ways to Get Over Digital Fatigue (for Kids Too!). Put down your phone and pick up your life.
How Feng Shui Can Help You Start Fresh at Home. An inspiring environment will keep your creative juices flowing.
The Underappreciated Joy of Keeping Your Tastes Simple. Limit your decision fatigue so you conserve your precious energy.
- Sign up for free productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Kajabi, an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- PicMonkey, the best online photo editor
- Trello, simple and elegant project management app
- Book Like a Boss, beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Schedule a coaching call with me