The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, Happy Thanksgiving to my American readers!
What I’m Loving This Week
11 Habits That Are Dulling Your Creativity. Time to cut out the pointless distractions.
5 Tasks That Seem Impossible When You’re Having a Bad Day (and How to Get Through Them). We all have bad days, so focus on the tiny wins to keep moving forward.
6 Mistakes You Might Not Realize You’re Making at Work. Here’s how to be a better team member.
You’re Not Giving Yourself Enough Credit. You’re doing OK, really! Your life’s not a complete mess and you’re doing positive things even if you don’t realize it.
3 SECRETS TO A HEALTHY WORK-LIFE BALANCE. Love what you do and you won’t ever need to find “balance.”
HOW TO EASE INTO READING REALLY BIG BOOKS. Don’t be intimidated by a monster-sized book! Give it a chance, or you might be missing out on a transformative story or idea.
Self-Care Is An Act of Resistance. You’re worth it!
New Blog Posts
- 7 Surprising Ways to Make Tomorrow Better Than Today
- Book Review: Kick Ass With Mel Robbins
- Ask Me Anything! Sneak Peek at the 2019 Edited Year Planners
- How to Find Your Purpose When You’ve Lost Your Direction
- How to Stay Motivated When You’re Sick
- 3 Reasons Why Email Is NOT Dead