Today I’m giving you a behind-the-scenes peek at what’s inside my clients’ Quarterly Care Packages for December.
Just call me Santa Sage!
What are Quarterly Care Packages?
My private clients and the ladies in my Life Editor Academy mastermind group receive Quarterly Care Packages from me with self-development books, inspirational trinkets, and other goodies.
It’s my way of letting them know they’re doing a great job and to keep up their momentum when they feel resistance.
Wanna see what my clients got in the mail from me in December? Watch the video below for all the details!
And if you’re one of my clients, don’t watch the video if you haven’t opened your package yet because I’m spoiling the surprise!
Past Quarterly Care Packages:
Items mentioned in this video:
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Playing Cards by Fredericks and Mae
- Tiny Buddha’s 365 Tiny Love Challenges by Lori Deschene
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P. Moran (The 2016 Edited Year Weekly Calendar uses the same model.)
- The Gratitude Diaries by Janice Kaplan
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch! by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Like my bracelet? Get yours at Angela Moore.
CLICK HERE for more information about private coaching.
CLICK HERE to get on the early bird notification list for Life Editor Academy.
What’s inspiring you this month?
In the comments below, share what you’re reading and your favorite motivational tools and resources.