Editor’s Notebook 59
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, Need a last-minute holiday gift for a loved one (or yourself!)?
Click here to get the 2016 Edited Year Planners.
What I’m Loving This Week
How to Stay Productive at the Office When It’s Dark at 4 PM. Anyone else miss the sun?
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do. You’re stronger than you think.
7 Evening Rituals To Have A Stress-Free Night, Every Night. Super relaxing and refreshing.
26 Reasons Pit Bulls Were The Most Dangerous Animal In 2015. I love my pittie Skyla!
5 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fake Work. Watch out for random busy-ness.
10 Ways to Put Time to Work for You. You are in control of your time.
5 Reasons Why You Keep Manifesting the Same Crap. Uh oh! Do you need this?
6 Habits You Need To Get Rid Of To Be Successful. Delete, delete, delete!
New Blog Posts
- Which Life Editor Are You?
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 8: A Step-By-Step Guide to Quitting Your Job
- Inside the 2016 Edited Year Business Goals Planner
- How to Power Up Your To-Do List
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 7: You Have Permission to be Imperfect
- Free Printable Worksheet: Daily Planner for 2016
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Periscope