When my clients are feeling directionless, I gently guide them back to the sweet spot between their true passion and what they “should” be doing.
It’s the eternal struggle!
We have this vague notion that there’s something grander and more meaningful waiting for us…but we get caught up in the expectations from our loved ones, our managers, and society.
But here’s the truth: The list of things you “should” be doing in your life is very short:
- Earning money to support your family and your dreams. Money is energy, and it helps you do good in the world such as give to charities, reach the people who need you, and lift up your community.
- Giving yourself white space (self-care) time. You must take care of yourself first so you can be of service to others.
- Honoring your beliefs. This comes down to self-respect. Are your actions in alignment with your values?
You’ll notice that this list doesn’t include working overtime at a job you hate, letting toxic people abuse you, or playing it safe in your comfort zone.
If you’re being pulled in two directions (or more!), then I’ve got a video that will help you take the first step toward a meaningful life.
This month we had another Ask Me Anything call live stream on my Facebook page so I could answer all your questions about how to find and embrace your true passion.
Watch the video below and then hop on over to Facebook and tell me what your true passion is and how you’ll follow it.
If you have a specific question you want me to answer on our next call, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to edit your life? Click here to get your free Life Editing Strategy Call.
In This Video
- How to find your true passion.
- The only 3 things you should be doing in your life.
- Why you shouldn’t wait for your website to be perfect.
- How to use accountability partners to succeed.
- Life Editing for Beginners is coming back at the end of the month!
Mentioned in This Call
- Life Editor Clubhouse (where Life Editing for Beginners is housed)
- Life Editor Academy
- Show Your Work
- Manage Your Day-To-Day