I’m a to-do list kind of gal, and I can’t get anything done unless I have a detailed plan of attack in front of me.
But I’ve noticed the disturbing trend of people working from their master to-do lists, not their daily to-do lists. That’s a recipe for disaster!
So what’s the difference between a master to-do list and a daily to-do list?
One’s a huge “brain dump” for every single task for every area of your life. It’s how you get things out of your head and onto paper so you don’t forget anything.
And the other one is a trimmed-down, highly-focused list of 3 items that absolutely must get done today.
Trying to work from a 10-page disorganized master to-do list will drain your energy and make you freeze up with procrastination. It’s too overwhelming so you shut down.
This month we had another Ask Me Anything call live stream on my Facebook page so I could answer all your questions about different kinds of to-do lists, active and passive income, and tons more.
Watch the video below and then hop on over to Facebook and tell me your best productivity tips.
If you have a specific question you want me to answer on our next call, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to edit your life? Click here to get your free Life Editing Strategy Call.
In This Video
- The difference between a master to-do list and a daily to-do list.
- What I’m reading now.
- What’s in the Life Editor Weekend goodie bag.
- The difference between the Clubhouse, the Academy, and the Weekend
- Whether you should focus on active or passive income for your business.
Mentioned in This Call
- The Before Lunch List
- The Financial Diet
- The Phantom Tollbooth
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder