They’re calling it the “great resignation” because millions of people have quit their jobs in the past 2 years.
The struggles from the pandemic have made people re-evaluate the treatment they’re getting from their companies and managers. The fear of death can really put things in perspective.
And most of us would rather be happy than rich.
Are you feeling the itch to quit your job?
Before you type up your resignation letter, keep reading for my advice on how to quit without causing other problems for yourself.
Today, I’m sharing my best content to help you decide if it’s time to quit.
1. How to Know When It’s Time to Quit. Don’t quit unless you’re sure you made a genuine effort.
2. The Bright Side of Failure. Not reaching all your goals is actually a good thing.
3. Don’t Quit Your Day Job. Here’s why this is the wrong choice for most newbie entrepreneurs.
4. How to Recognize You Are On the Wrong Path and Avoid a Big Mistake. Stop it in its tracks before it gets out of hand!
5. How to Convince Your Spouse to Let You Quit Your Job. It helps to be on the same page.
6. Wait! Follow This Guide Before You Quit Your Job. Get your ducks in a row before you make a big change.
7. The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 8: A Step-By-Step Guide to Quitting Your Job. A foolproof way to take care of your finances and mindset before heading in a new direction.
Like these tips? Join the Life Editor Clubhouse for dozens of video training classes to help you edit your life and business.
How to Run a Successful Online Business In Just 1 Hour Per Day
Take control of your time, streamline your systems, and attract your most likely buyers.