During this quarantine time, I’ve noticed that my clients tend to fall into one of 2 categories.
Either they haven’t looked at their planners in weeks and instead spend their days numbing out watching Netflix and sleeping.
Or they’re jazzed that they finally have the time to devote to their long neglected projects so they’re working non-stop and gulping down tons of caffeine.
OK, so we’re all coping in different ways, but neither of those extremes are the best option.
What I tell my clients is to be productive in small manageable ways and balance that with dedicated self-care, or “white space” as we say in life editing.
In today’s video, you’ll learn 3 reasons to take a white space break so you can be good to yourself. You need it!
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder