I don’t know many people who are feeling lucky right now despite it being Saint Patrick’s Day. The news is bleak all around, and our routines and lifestyles are being flipped upside down.
Let me just say that I wrote and planned today’s video long before our current worldwide health crisis. However, it’s even more topical now that many of you have been forced to work from home.
At first, working from home can feel like a dream come true. Who wouldn’t want to stay in your jammies all day and watch movies while you eat nachos on the couch?
But working from home is rife with distractions that chip away at your productivity. I’d say it’s much easier for a person who works from home to be sidetracked by chores, hobbies, time wasters, and procrastination than someone who spends her days in a traditional work environment.
Thankfully, I’ve got some brilliant tips that will cut out the noise and help you focus.
Watch today’s video to learn how to stay productive when you work from home.
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Productivity Power Pack (free worksheets)
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder