I’ve always subscribed to the idea that you make your own luck rather than waiting for good fortune to fall from the sky and land in your lap.
It’s true! No knight on a white horse is coming to save you from your problems, pay off your credit card bills, dissolve your excess weight, buy you a house, or promote you to CEO.
That truth bomb might make you freak out, but it’s actually great that YOU are in control of your life. Yes, that means planning ahead and doing some tough work, but it’s a small price to pay for full autonomy.
But fear not if you’re still hoping to find some luck in the world. Even the act of believing in luck can help you notice more opportunities in your life.
Don’t doubt the power of a good luck charm! A cute placebo can raise your vibration and abundance.
Here are my top picks to help you make your own luck.
1. Wizarding World of Harry Potter Liquid Luck. OK, so this vial is more corn syrup than magic potion, but pretending is part of the fun!
2. Elephant Good Luck Charm Bracelet. A beautiful piece of jewelry to wear daily or to use during a meditation ritual.
3. How Luck Happens: Using the Science of Luck to Transform Work, Love, and Life. A fascinating mix of research and personal stories to help you feel more in control of your destiny.
4. Black Cat Enamel Pin. Look at those eyes! Don’t believe the superstitions. This little kitty is a true good luck charm.
5. Law of Attraction Life Planner. A fabulous organizer to boost your gratitude and positive thinking. And it comes with stickers!
6. Hamsa Hand Print. This gorgeous artwork would look incredible in my office and add some extra luck to my workday.
7. Mickey Mouse Lucky Charm Shirt. Of course, I already think everything Disney is lucky!
8. Good Fortune Soy Spell Candle. I’m in LOVE with this abundance candle, and it comes in my favorite shade of green.
9. You Are a Badass. Sometimes the best way to increase your luck is to shift your mindset and boost your confidence.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.