I don’t care how good your content is or why you’re an expert in your field.
None of that means a thing if you have boring subject lines, titles, and headlines.
Your audience won’t open your emails or watch your videos unless you entice them right from the start.
For example, just look at this blog post’s title. You wouldn’t have clicked if the title was “Good Title Tips.” Boring!
So if you’ve got something important to say (and I know you do!), then you gotta grab your audience’s attention.
Watch today’s video to learn my unconventional titling strategy that uses a familiar object you have lying around your house right now.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder