It’s only 100 days until Life Editor Weekend, and the suspense is killing me!
In just a few short months, I’ll be hosting my very first live event here in sunny Orlando, Florida.
What’s Life Editor Weekend? I’m glad you asked. 🙂
Give me 4 days, and I’ll take you from overwhelmed to overjoyed! Spend a long weekend with me and dozens of your fellow Life Editors and learn how to stop drifting through your life and start editing it.
There are practical life editing sessions, goal planning, Q&A with me, roundtable discussions, tons of yummy food, relaxing by the lake, dancing like a maniac…and a pajama party!
Dates: Thursday, September 8 – Sunday, September 11, 2016
Location: Lakeside Inn in Orlando, Florida
In honor of the 100-day countdown, I’ve compiled all the reasons I could think of why you should come to this life-changing live event. You know we’d have a blast together.
100 Reasons to Come to Life Editor Weekend!
- Kick off the event with a private Welcome Reception with gourmet food and alcoholic drinks. Swanky, baby!
- Spend 4 days focusing on just yourself for a change.
- Get exclusive life editing training that’s not available anywhere else.
- Feel right at home even if you’re a complete life editing newbie.
- Dive deep into your personal development if you’re an advanced Life Editor.
- Embrace the mastermind environment at daily group coaching sessions.
- Get personal one-on-one attention from me, Sage!
- Hear success stories from my Life Editor Academy ladies.
- Discover your tribe of loving and supportive Life Editor sisters.
- Pick my brain at daily Q&A sessions.
- Become an expert on the 5-step Life Editing Process.
- Learn from my successes in my business and life.
- And learn from my mistakes so you can get results faster.
- Dream big as you map out your goals for the next year.
- Get clear about your career and the work you want to do.
- Develop a gratitude practice that isn’t boring or difficult.
- Delete bad influences and things that steal your energy.
- Remove toxic relationships and situations from your life.
- Define your personal boundaries and standards.
- Create good habits that stick.
- Reclaim your health and fitness.
- Make a goal to achieve financial freedom.
- Rearrange your schedule so everything gets done.
- Take control of your time and energy.
- Develop your passion project.
- Practice mindfulness exercises.
- Try out guided meditations.
- Bust through your upper limit problems.
- Crush your self-doubts and imposter syndrome.
- Improve your money mindset and ditch your sense of lack.
- Attract abundance and positivity into your life.
- Discover how to start your own business.
- Or learn how to improve your struggling business.
- Learn how to use paper planners, calendar organizers, bullet journals, and other schedulers.
- Turn off your phone and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Stay at beautiful Lakeside Inn in Orlando, the longest continuously running hotel in the state of Florida.
- Bring your business partner to share knowledge with your staff.
- Bring your best friend to support you and make positive edits together.
- Bring your spouse and go for a romantic stroll on the beach.
- Bring your kids to enjoy the numerous theme parks, water parks, and museums in Orlando.
- Bring your dog to this pet-friendly hotel.
- You can even purchase more than one ticket at a time for your party’s convenience.
- No house to clean.
- No meals to cook.
- No screaming kids.
- Finally give yourself some downtime.
- Feel toasty warm in the Florida heat.
- Get to wear your adorable summer dresses and flip flops.
- Take a boat tour on the lake.
- Go swimming in the pool.
- Work on your tan at the pool, on the beach, or on the large lawn.
- Squish the sand between your toes.
- Watch the stars come out at night.
- Take a photo of a gator.
- Read your favorite book in the shade under a willow tree.
- Reconnect with your spiritual practice.
- Write in your journal and figure what you really want in your life.
- Go for a long walk on the walking trails.
- Sit on a bench and think deep thoughts.
- Act like a kid again and swing on a tree swing.
- Meditate in the Buddha Garden.
- Make a vision board or vision journal.
- Go for a run.
- Play a game on the field.
- Take a nap. You deserve it!
- Stroll through the quaint country shops in Mount Dora.
- Go shopping at several huge outlet malls.
- Grab a bite to eat at dozens of local restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance from the hotel.
- Eat dessert after every meal. It’s the law.
- Wake up to a free breakfast buffet Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Taste authentic Southern American cuisine onsite at Lakeside’s restaurants.
- Enjoy food without worrying about calories. FYI, all food is calorie-free when you’re on vacation.
- Eat free snacks and drinks all day during all the sessions and breaks.
- Meet your fellow Life Editors, also known as your new best friends!
- Take advantage of our special room rate, just $99 per night!
- Find a roommate to split the cost and share ideas.
- Stay up late telling stories and bonding with your Life Editor sisters.
- Find your accountability buddy (or team!) who will support you long after the event is over.
- Figure out what the hell you’re supposed to do in your life!
- Get an exclusive Life Editor Weekend Workbook for all your notes, slides, and worksheets.
- Enjoy all the cute office supplies, journals, pens, tumblers, freebies, and life editing goodies in your Swag Bag.
- Indulge in some much-needed white space (self-care).
- Make a personal self-care schedule that you can stick to when you return home.
- Start a new hobby.
- Take a yoga class with our certified yoga instructor on the dock while the sun rises over the lake.
- Watch the sunset and see the lightning bugs come out at night.
- Grab your bunny slippers and shake your booty at our private Pajama Party!
- Take a picture with me and brag to all your friends back home.
- Make silly faces at the photo booth.
- Dance like a maniac.
- Sing loudly and off-key. No judgments!
- Did someone say brownies???
- Wine, wine, wine!
- An ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
- And that means you get dozens of life editing classes, group programs, worksheets, videos, and resources free for an entire year!
- Apply for and join the 2017 class of Life Editor Academy a full month before spots are open to the public.
- Spend time away from your usual responsibilities and obligations.
- Reignite the light inside you!
- Define what being a Life Editor means to you and how you can live it every day.
- It’s luxury…lounging…and life editing!
Ready to join the fun?
CLICK HERE to get your ticket for Life Editor Weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of the venue and the activities we have planned, there are only 50 tickets available for Life Editor Weekend. This event will sell out, so grab your ticket before they’re gone!