Life Editor’s Picks: Rainbow Connection
June is Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month!
As a bisexual woman, I’m happy to celebrate my pride and encourage people to come together in kindness and appreciate our diversity.
The rainbow flag has been used to symbolize LGBT pride for nearly 40 years, so I thought it would be fun to share some rainbow colored items to help you edit your life.
Why do we need LGBT Pride Month? Because LGBT people continue to face discrimination and abuse all over the world.
The #1 cause of death for LGBT teenagers is suicide. I would know. That fact alone underlines the desperate need for more LGBT visibility.
Every child deserves to grow up feeling safe, loved, and accepted. We need more positive LGBT role models to inspire young people to love themselves just as they are.
I’m proud to be a strong, successful, bisexual woman!
Here are my picks to help you find your own rainbow connection.
1. Fredericks & Mae Playing Cards. I gave these gorgeous cards to my clients a few months ago in their Quarterly Care Packages. Love ’em!
2. Disney Mickey Mouse Keychain. OMG! Mickey and pride? How perfect is that!
3. Staedtler Triplus Fineliners. Everyone’s favorite pens in a variety of rainbow colors.
4. Super Chill Rainbow Cooler. Not only is it a cute bag, but it’s also a cooler! Perfect for a summer picnic…or spontaneous road trip.
5. Rainbow To-Do Stickers. Stay organized and fabulous!
6. Gay Pride Rainbow Flag Mug. Just sippin’ on the haters’ tears.
7. Erin Condren Notebook. This is one of the best planner companies out there, and I love all the amazing cover choices.
8. Rainbow Pin. Wear your pride on your sleeve…or bag…or hat…
9. Rainbow Unicorn Float. It’s been scientifically proven that your pool will be 100% cooler with this inflatable raft.
10. Chuck Taylor All Star Pride. There are rainbows on the tips of the laces! Too adorable!
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 1 of the Life Editing Process, Create a Foundation. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources