The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
What I’m Loving This Week
4 Habits the Highly Successful Have Mastered. Remember that your biggest failure could lead to your biggest success.
9 Productive Things You Can Do in 15 Minutes (That Are Better Than Mindless Facebooking). Get off social media, people!
11 Habits That Can Fight Off Anxiety To Do Every Day. So good and so easy.
Why You Need ‘Penny Victories’ In Your Business. I love this! We must focus on our little wins.
Got the Urge to Do Some Spring-Cleaning? Avoid These 5 Classic Mistakes. Don’t make things harder on yourself.
New Blog Posts
- Life Editor’s Picks: Decisions, Decisions
- Too Much Junk? Pretend You’re Moving
- The Life Editor Podcast Ep. 16: Find Your Power Song
- New Clubhouse Class: Procrastination Blaster!
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook