If your to-do list is a mess, then you’ve already lost the day before you’ve begun!
A sloppy, disorganized, unstructured to-do list is the calling card of someone who doesn’t know how to set priorities and manage her time.
Don’t let this be you!
Your to-do list doesn’t have to illicit feelings of shame or hopelessness. You just need a little editing to make it work for you, not against you.
Sometimes that means choosing fewer daily tasks, trying a new planner system, or even starting from scratch with fresh intentions. You got this!
Today, I’m sharing my best content to help you check off everything on your to-do list.
1. Not-To-Do List | What Bruce Lee Can Teach You About Life Editing. Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but he was also a very wise man. Here’s how one of his quotes influences my coaching style.
2. Revamp Your To-Do List in 5 Minutes Flat! Your to-do list doesn’t have to be the bane of your existence. Here’s a quick way to pare down your tasks and still get the most important stuff done.
3. Weekly To-Do List to Stay Motivated. Check out my brand new printable worksheet in my Editor’s Toolkit called the Weekly To-Do List.
4. 3 Quick Fixes for To-Do List Overwhelm. Your to-do list is not the enemy! You’re just making some common mistakes that add to your overwhelm and stress. Here’s how to simplify everything.
5. Master To-Do List Versus Daily To-Do List. I’m answering your questions about the difference between a master to-do list and a daily to-do list.
6. How to Power Up Your To-Do List. In this video, we’re going to power up your to-do list so you can reach your goals faster with less stress.
7. How to Use the Traffic Light Method to Conquer Your To-Do List. Is your stressful to-do list making you crash and burn? Here’s how to rewrite your projects and tasks using the traffic light method so you stay organized.
8. Tear Up Your To-Do List! If you’re not making progress on your massive to-do list, then it’s time to try a new approach. Tear up your to-do list so you can stay focused.
9. The Ultimate To-Do List. Your days are busy, and you’ve got a lot on your plate. Thankfully, this Ultimate To-Do List can help you make sense of it all.
10. Why You Need a Before Lunch List. If you get tired in the afternoon, try front loading your day so you complete your most important tasks first. A Before Lunch List helps you stay focused.
Like these tips? Join the Life Editor Clubhouse for dozens of video training classes to help you edit your life and business.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder