10 Easy Ways to Check Off Everything on Your To-Do List
If your to-do list is a mess, then you’ve already lost the day before you’ve begun!
A sloppy, disorganized, unstructured to-do list is the calling card of someone who doesn’t know how to set priorities and manage her time.
Don’t let this be you!
Your to-do list doesn’t have to illicit feelings of shame or hopelessness. You just need a little editing to make it work for you, not against you.
Sometimes that means choosing fewer daily tasks, trying a new planner system, or even starting from scratch with fresh intentions. You got this!
Today, I’m sharing my best content to help you check off everything on your to-do list.
1. Not-To-Do List | What Bruce Lee Can Teach You About Life Editing. Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but he was also a very wise man. Here’s how one of his quotes influences my coaching style.
2. Revamp Your To-Do List in 5 Minutes Flat! Your to-do list doesn’t have to be the bane of your existence. Here’s a quick way to pare down your tasks and still get the most important stuff done.
3. Weekly To-Do List to Stay Motivated. Check out my brand new printable worksheet in my Editor’s Toolkit called the Weekly To-Do List.
4. 3 Quick Fixes for To-Do List Overwhelm. Your to-do list is not the enemy! You’re just making some common mistakes that add to your overwhelm and stress. Here’s how to simplify everything.
5. Master To-Do List Versus Daily To-Do List. I’m answering your questions about the difference between a master to-do list and a daily to-do list.
6. How to Power Up Your To-Do List. In this video, we’re going to power up your to-do list so you can reach your goals faster with less stress.
7. How to Use the Traffic Light Method to Conquer Your To-Do List. Is your stressful to-do list making you crash and burn? Here’s how to rewrite your projects and tasks using the traffic light method so you stay organized.
8. Tear Up Your To-Do List! If you’re not making progress on your massive to-do list, then it’s time to try a new approach. Tear up your to-do list so you can stay focused.
9. The Ultimate To-Do List. Your days are busy, and you’ve got a lot on your plate. Thankfully, this Ultimate To-Do List can help you make sense of it all.
10. Why You Need a Before Lunch List. If you get tired in the afternoon, try front loading your day so you complete your most important tasks first. A Before Lunch List helps you stay focused.
Like these tips? Join the Life Editor Clubhouse for dozens of video training classes to help you edit your life and business.
How to Double Your Income In 12 Weeks
How to make BIG money with your business faster than you ever thought possible.