I’m known for a lot of things.
Since I’ve been running my life coaching business for 9 years, it’s natural that I would develop some consistent patterns.
- Such as my pink and yellow branding colors.
- That weird painting in my office.
- My bizarre facial expressions.
- Saying the same phrases over and over: “I’m a Life Editor . . . and so are you!”
But what I’m really known for, more than anything else are my printable worksheets.
It started off slowly, designing a new one every few months until they exploded and now I have more than 20 worksheets in my free resource, the Editor’s Toolkit.
My editorial, systematic mind thrives on order, and it’s been thrilling to see my audience embrace my worksheets as their first introduction to life editing.
Today I’m releasing a brand new printable worksheet in my Editor’s Toolkit called the Weekly To-Do List, and I hope you love it.
Click the link below to download the free worksheet and then follow along in this video to learn how you can stay on top of the easy edits you’re making in your life and business.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder