Birthdays are a big deal for me, and my special day next week is an important one.
I’m turning 40!
Of course, I was supposed to be celebrating on a Disney cruise before this whole worldwide health crisis happened, so my plans had to change a bit.
That’s what we do as Life Editors! I’m still hosting my annual birthday sale next week, but for now, let me share what I’m working on this month and the positive changes I’m making.
In today’s video, you’ll see how I’m editing my life in February including a Book Outlet haul, refilling my bookshelves for my home library, and my goals for this month.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder