Hokey smokes! You sure like worksheets.
The other day, I decided to post one of my free worksheets, the Ultimate To-Do List, to both my Facebook profile and my Facebook business page. I usually keep business stuff off my personal profile, but I thought, “eh, what the heck,” and did it.
IT BLEW UP!
I’ve never gotten so many likes, comments, and shares. The frenzy was unreal. Here are some of my favorite comments:
People were going crazy over this worksheet…but it kind of makes sense.
This time of the year is filled with parties, recitals, family dinners, special events, and every other kind of obligation imaginable. Not to mention all those presents to buy.
It’s no wonder we’re feeling so crazy!
That’s why I’m so happy my Ultimate To-Do List worksheet resonated with so many of you. Because we’ve got so much on our plates (literally and figuratively), we can sometimes lose sight of the big picture of what we want to accomplish in our lives.
My Ultimate To-Do List worksheet helps you un-jumble your thoughts and figure out what tasks and activities deserve your attention. This is the real to-do list I use every day.
Enter your name and email below to download the free worksheet. Part of the Editor’s Toolkit.
How It Works
- In the first section, write down all of the to-dos that are in your head. Don’t worry about putting them in order or grouping them into categories. Just do a complete “brain dump.”
- Next, choose your 3 main priorities for the week. Be realistic with yourself. Choosing any more than 3 main priorities will set you up to feel rushed and stressed. Really think about what’s most important and what could wait until next week.
- Finally, give yourself 3 mini tasks to do every day that lead you closer to accomplishing your 3 main goals for the week. Baby steps are awesome, people! You can accomplish a lot by doing just a little a day.
And since it’s Thanksgiving here in the United States, I want to say a big “THANK YOU!” to all of you. I love your sweet comments on the blog and social media. I especially treasure the personal emails you send me about how my guidance is helping you make big changes in your life.Have we connected yet? Come see me on Facebook, , Pinterest, and YouTube.
What’s on your to-do list and how do you focus on what’s really important?
The Editor’s Toolkit
- Free Workshop: 3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
- 25+ Printable Worksheets
- 6 Life Editing Ebooks
- My Favorite Books and Resources