My favorite event of the year is my annual summer retreat, Life Editor Weekend!
Imagine joining forces with ambitious, like-minded Life Editors for a weekend long productivity party with me.
It’s the self-care retreat you’ve been waiting for.
This year, I’m hosting Life Editor Weekend September 7-10, and we’re returning to the beautiful Lakeside Inn here in Orlando, Florida. Watching the sunlight sparkle on the surface of the water as we did our morning yoga at last year’s retreat is a memory I’ll never forget.
So far, more than 4 times the number of women are attending this year’s event over last year’s, and the hotel is filling up. Don’t miss your chance to edit your life and business with a team of like-minded women supporting you.
Here’s the event agenda:
- How to develop a gratitude practice that isn’t boring.
- How to delete bad influences and toxic relationships.
- How to define your personal boundaries and standards.
- How to create good habits that stick.
- How to rearrange your schedule so everything gets done.
- How to make time to start or grow your business.
- How to improve your money mindset and attract abundance.
- How to make white space for your self-care every day.
- How to bust through your upper limit problems.
Your ticket for this transformational retreat includes:
- 4 days of life editing training sessions
- Daily one-on-one access to Sage
- Daily private group yoga classes with our certified yoga instructor
- Daily group coaching sessions
- Private Welcome Reception
- Private Pajama Party (shake yo’ bootay!)
- Hot breakfast buffet every day
- Drinks and snacks during all the sessions
- A negotiated special room rate of $129 per night
- Access to the hotel’s pool, private beach, private dock, walking trails, benches, swings, main field, and outdoor relaxation spots
- Life Editor Swag Bag (goodies to keep you motivated!)
- Exclusive Life Editor Weekend Workbook
- Lots of downtime for swimming, shopping, journaling, napping, going out on the lake, making new friends, and enjoying the shops and restaurants, all within walking distance of the hotel
- The ability to apply and join the 2018 class of Life Editor Academy a full month before spots are open to the public
- Hugs from Sage! Need I say more?
But time is running out…
There are only a few more days to get your ticket to Life Editor Weekend. The year is half over…are you closer to the goals and resolutions you chose at the beginning of 2017?
It’s not too late to make small positive changes to become the person you’ve always wanted to be.
You don’t need a makeover. You’re not broken. What you need is an edited life.
You’ll return home with a detailed action plan and clear direction on what to do next to get the results you want. I’ll make your life editing journey easy and practical so that you can stay consistent.
Will you join us at Life Editor Weekend?
CLICK HERE to get your ticket.
I can’t wait to see you in September!
PS, Got a question about Life Editor Weekend? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.