Next to fidget spinners and colorful slime, it looks like side hustles are having their moment.
Nearly all my clients get to a point when they’re having so much success editing their lives that they want to start their own businesses too.
But here’s the thing: they DON’T want to work 24/7, quit their day jobs, or inconvenience their families in any way.
They all want “side hustles,” which are small businesses that function “to the side” of your regular life.
Is that possible? Can you really earn extra money without spending all your time managing your business?
YES! Running a side hustle is completely doable and can help you appreciate your current life and job even more.
Ready to see what all the fuss is about?
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to start a business even when you have limited time.
During “Side Hustles Simplified” you’ll learn how easy it is to earn money doing what you love without having to quit your day job or upend your personal life.
In This Class
- Learn what a side hustle is and why you should create one.
- Avoid the common pitfalls that come with starting a business.
- Simplify your tasks and get more done in less time.
- Cater to your ideal client and design products and services that get you sales.
- Ask questions and speak directly to me during the live recording.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase a Silver Level annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “Side Hustles Simplified.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. Silver Level members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Send it in an email to email@example.com.