People often ask me how I stay so energetic and peppy all the time.
Well, I’ll tell you: It’s a precise combination of coffee and narcotics. Just kidding!
I used to crash and burn in the afternoons just like you, but I learned a few easy and free things I could do to keep my energy humming along all day.
Do you wake up every day feeling like an extra from The Walking Dead? Do you stumble around like a zombie until you gulp down 2 or 3 cups of coffee?
Get on your feet, Life Editor, and stop living your life in a fog!
I’m hosting a new class exclusively for the Life Editor Clubhouse that will teach you how to keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny.
During “10 Easy Ways to Have All-Day Energy,” you’ll learn how to stay awake and focused…without resorting to illegal drug use.
In This Class
- Learn simple food and nutrition tweaks that don’t involve gulping down gallons of Starbucks drinks.
- Get sneaky and trick yourself into feeling like you’re fully rested. You can outsmart your lazy tendencies!
- Reboot your brain with rejuvenating spiritual practices that even a meditation newbie can master.
Be at the live recording to participate in the interactive Q&A session at the end!
Date: Wednesday, July 13
Time: 3:00 pm Eastern time
Click here to convert the time to your time zone.
How to Join the Class
- Purchase an ALL ACCESS subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Life Resources, click the icon for “How to Have All-Day Energy.” You’ll see the web access and phone access instructions to join the webinar class at the appropriate time.
- Attend the class to learn my tips and speak directly to me during the Q&A session.
- The class video will be added to the Life Editor Clubhouse within 24 hours of the recording. ALL ACCESS members can go through the class whenever it’s convenient for them.
Got a question I should answer during the class? Leave it in the comments below or send an email to email@example.com.
[Tweet “Stop drifting through life! Learn how to have all-day energy in this new class. “]
Do you get tired long before your day is finished?
In the comments below, share your best tips for getting your mojo back.
This post focuses on Step 3 of the Life Editing Process, Add Good Habits and Routines. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.