My Simple LAW OF ATTRACTION Morning Routine
How much you can get done and accomplish in a day is directly related to how you wake up in the morning.
Those first few hours can make or break your mood, which then affects your motivation and willingness to do difficult tasks.
On more than one occasion, I’ve woken up with a bad attitude, then spilled my coffee or dropped my breakfast, and all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed.
Watch today’s video to learn how to shift your mindset and give yourself a mental do-over when you’re having a bad morning.
In This Video
- Why starting your day off on the wrong foot affects everything else.
- How to visualize your perfect day from start to finish so you can manifest it.
- Why you must protect your energy from negative forms of entertainment.
1:19 What is the law of attraction?
2:18 I do a mental dress rehearsal.
3:20 I do aspiration writing.
4:13 I listen to a happy song.
5:01 Your homework
Mentioned In This Video
- Edit My Life Planner
- “Cut to the Feeling” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- “Size Matters” by Natasha Bedingfield
The Secret Formula for Unwavering Daily Motivation
You’re not lazy . . . you just lost your mojo! Here’s how to recharge your batteries for the long haul.