Only 5 days left to apply for the 2017 Life Editor Academy mastermind group!
It’s my favorite way to work with talented, ambitious Life Editors. For 12 months, 10 women work together and with me to design their perfectly edited lives with 0 burnout.
It’s the best of both worlds with one-on-one coaching and group accountability, plus we get to bond during 4 in-person retreats here in sunny Orlando, Florida.
Thinking about joining the Academy? I’ve gathered up a few essentials you’ll need to really succeed in the group.
Here are my picks for what you’ll need in Life Editor Academy.
1. 2017 Edited Year Planners. My new planners are coming soon, and this year they’re professionally printed right here in the USA.
2. Neck Pillow. Sitting on a plane for hours is no fun, but this handy neck pillow will help you rest up before we party at the retreat.
3. Fuchsia and White Jade Possibilities Mala. Life editing can be intense, so we take time to recite positive affirmations (with or without counting mala beads) to stay focused on what we really want.
4. The Intern. We always hang out watching inspiring movies during the retreats, and I love this realistic look at the life of an online business CEO.
5. The 12 Week Year. This amazing business planning book is how us Life Editors blast through our procrastination and become wildly successful!
6. Blissful Bakery Scented Soy Candles. Beautiful candles that smell like desserts? Yes, please!
7. Vera Bradley Weekender Duffel Bag. The perfect carry-on bag that can hold all your essentials while still being chic.
8. Paper Mate Flair Pens. I just love the variety of bold colors and that they don’t smear or bleed through the page.
9. CamelBak Water Bottle. Gotta stay hydrated in the hot Florida weather.
[Tweet “Get ready for Life Editor Academy with these fun essentials!”]
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
Join the fun! Apply now for Life Editor Academy.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.