‘Tis the season for my annual Holiday Gift Guide!
Make yourself a cup of cocoa, grab your coziest blanket, and snuggle up to enjoy my picks for seasonal gifts that are gorgeous, functional, and easy on your wallet.
I like to choose a mix of editorial gifts (the journals and planners), organizers (pill case), and just-for-fun treats (did someone say avocado ornament?).
What are you buying for your friends, family, coworkers, or yourself? Let me know on Facebook.
And now on to the presents! Here’s my holiday gift guide with picks for your favorite Life Editor.
1. Twelve Monthly Journals. A beautiful set of bound books that are perfect for your monthly bullet journal spreads, habits trackers, and more.
2. Handmade Vegan Bath Bombs. These are almost too lovely to use! Drop one of these in the bath for a spa experience on your next white space day.
3. Travel Jumbling Tower. Jenga with the family just got a trendy upgrade.
4. Decorative Pill Case With Swarovski Crystals. Taking your vitamins never looked so chic.
5. Dogs Books and Coffee Shirt. Honestly, is there anything else you need in life?
6. Cider Wood Ceramic Apple Candle. A delicious smelling soy-wax candle a day keeps the winter blues away!
7. Insulated Tumbler with Removable Straw. These are the BEST tumblers ever! My cabinets are filled with them, and I like to put them in the goodie bags for my retreats.
8. 2019 Edited Year Planners. Shameless self-promotion alert! Boost your planning power with the Life Goals Planner, Business Goals Planner, or Undated 12 Week Planner.
9. Avocado Glitter Glass Ornament. My favorite veggie (or is it a fruit?) deserves a place of honor on my Christmas tree.
Like these picks? Check out my favorite things on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.