New Clubhouse Class: How to Price Your Products and Services to Get More Sales!
If you’re not earning money, then you don’t have a business!
That’s a bit of tough love for you, but it’s true. If you’re spinning your wheels doing all this work for no income, then what you have is just an expensive hobby.
Businesses earn money, and I want you to be of service to your customers and get paid what you’re worth. But first, you gotta choose prices for what you’re selling!
So how do you find that sweet spot where your customers get what they want and your bank account is happy?
Today I’m releasing a brand new Clubhouse Class that will help you choose the right prices for your business offerings so you get more sales.
Watch this video for a preview of “How to Price Your Products and Services to Get More Sales!”
In This Class You’ll Learn
- Why choosing prices is so confusing and how to make it easier on yourself.
- The 3 types of income your business needs.
- How to fill out your sales funnel so you never leave your customers hanging.
- Ways to make your prices competitive.
- When to use promo codes and discounts.
- How to know when it’s time to raise your prices.
How to Watch the Class
- Purchase a Silver Level annual subscription to the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site. Use the promo code EASYEDIT50 to save $50 off your annual subscription. Already a member? Click here to login.
- Under Business Resources, click the icon for “How to Price Your Products and Services”
See you in the Clubhouse!