Let’s Do Embarrassing Things at Life Editor Weekend
The videos from the previous Life Editor Weekend retreats are a little cringe-worthy.
You can watch the training sessions in the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site, but be prepared to feel second-hand embarrassment.
Let’s just say I’m a little “festive” when I teach in front of a live audience.
- There’s random shimmy-ing.
- There’s wide-eyed silly faces and Joker-like grinning.
- And yes, there may be some booty shaking.
But here’s the thing . . .
Life editing is all about embracing your imperfections and doing your good work anyway. And if that means I gotta act goofy to get my point across, then so be it!
You’ve been warned. You WILL see me dance like a maniac in my pajamas and flamingo slippers at the retreat.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, Life Editor Weekend is where I share self-development wisdom with ambitious women who want to get organized, reclaim their time, earn money, take control of their health, and much more.
So whaddaya say? Let’s be embarrassing together!
- Embrace your flaws and learn to love yourself just as you are.
- Crush your self-doubts so you can tackle any project.
- Be vulnerable with a supportive team of like-minded women.
- Jump out of your comfort zone and do the things that scare you.
- Get silly and edit your way to a fearless, fabulous life!
This is the only life you’ve got. I’ll meet you on the dance floor. 🙂
Join the fun at Life Editor Weekend!
Dates: Thursday, September 6 – Sunday, September 9, 2018
Location: Orlando, Florida
Click here for all the details and I’ll see you at the retreat!
Tickets are on sale through Friday, August 24, 2018.