Happy Halloween, Life Editor!
Don’t worry, I’m not going to trick you with plastic spiders and spooky ghosts. But I do have a treat for you that disappears in a puff of smoke at midnight.
What is it?
It’s Life Editor Academy!
Today’s the last day to apply for the 2017 Life Editor Academy mastermind group. For weeks I’ve been sharing all the cool things we do like live retreats, monthly book club, one-on-one calls with me, group calls and activities, and much more.
I’ve even shared the amazing benefits that the Academy ladies have gotten this year including doubling their income, moving to Hawaii, and overcoming infertility.
But how about I shut my mouth (or fill it with candy!) and let the kickass women in the Academy tell you why they joined in their own words.
“I Joined Life Editor Academy Because…”
- “I love the accountability that comes with it, the friendships, and connections.
I trust you, Sage, to help me, and I trust that the relationships I’ll build through the Academy will help me. I can’t wait to share with other like-minded women!” Samantha Hoppes
- “I want accountability, business growth, and retreats! :)” Courtney Boyer
- “I want to improve my health and create a successful business.” Amy Henninger
- “My life is really hectic for me, and I had a lot of ambitious plans, and I needed someone to help me organize all that work. The best part was really the bonding with everyone. We had lots of fun!” Meaghan Barkhouse
- “I wanted to learn how to handle fear and self-doubt, and honestly to reframe my goals so they make more sense and they have deadlines or target dates and they have more clarity, which is one of the things I desperately need–clarity!” Erika Swafford
- “I needed help to stay focused and find my own clarity with my coaching business and the tasks that I need to do. I wanted to grow my business so I could leave the part time job behind and find my total freedom in my business and my life.” Cathy Colangelo
- “I needed some guidance and clarity. I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do with my business or how to start it. I learned that I’m not the only one going through changes, questioning myself and my business. I find that we’re all in the same boat, and we’re all going through the same things.” Judy Caban
Your life editing tribe is waiting for you!
Will you join us for a year of transformation, motivation, and celebration?
Today is the last day I’m accepting applications for the 2017 Life Editor Academy.
CLICK HERE to apply. Let’s edit your life together!