It’s Par-tay time!!!
Next Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the USA, so I’m spreading the gratitude across the entire week as a big “THANK YOU!” to you lovely Life Editors.
As you know, Step 1 of the Life Editing Process is “Create a Foundation.” That means to focus on gratitude and all the people, things, and circumstances in your life that support you and keep you stable.
By acknowledging all the wonderful things that ARE working for you (instead of worrying and moping), you’ll attract more beautiful opportunities to your life.
I’m hosting the Thank You Week Giveaways all next week, and every day for 5 days I’m giving away gorgeous full-color, glossy, PRINTED copies of my popular 2017 Edited Year Planners.
Thank You Week Giveaway Prize Schedule
- Monday: Life Goals Planner
- Tuesday: Business Goals Planner
- Wednesday: Life Goals Planner
- Thursday: Business Goals Planner
- Friday: Planner Bundle (Life and Business)
Thank You Week is my chance to show you how much I love and appreciate my fellow Life Editors who are making tiny changes to become the best versions of themselves.
I want to hear all the people, places, and things YOU are thankful for. Tell me all about your overflowing gratitude by joining my blog party.
You’re Invited to Join the Blog Party!
A blog party is a series of blog posts about a specific topic published on various websites in order to promote an event, program, or product.
In this case, I’m asking you (my fellow Life Editors!) to join me for a fun discussion about thankfulness.
You’ll get extra traffic to your website and social media accounts when I share your blog post, and I’ll get my Edited Year Planners out to a larger audience. It’s win-win!
Want to join the blog party? Follow the instructions below.
How to Join the Blog Party and Enter the Giveaway
- Choose any date from Monday, November 21 through Thursday, November 24.
- Publish a post on your blog answering this prompt: “I’m Thankful For…”
- Leave a comment below with the direct link to your blog post.
- Include the Blog Party description with a link to the Edited Year Planners page. You can also include any of the images below or the flip through video.
- Share your post on social media and use the hashtag #TYWBlogParty so we can find all the posts in the Blog Party.
- I’ll be reading the Blog Party posts and sharing them on my social media accounts and linking to them in a roundup post on my blog on Friday, November 25.
- Finally, I’ll randomly choose a winner from all the Blog Party participants to get the printed Edited Year Planners Bundle (Life Goals Planner and Business Goals Planner).
Blog Party Description
[NOTE: This is the description that must be added to your Blog Party post on your blog.]
I’m participating in the Thank You Week Blog Party to promote the Edited Year Planners! The 2017 Edited Year Planners are your secret weapons for staying on target with your goals, appointments, projects, and to-dos in a fun and systematic way. Click here to get your planners.
Please use any of the following images in your post. Right-click on these images and choose “Save As” to save them to your computer. You’re welcome to share these images on your post or on social media.
Need a different size? Use my favorite free photo editing software PicMonkey.com.
Flip Through Video
The following video is public on YouTube. You’re welcome to use the video in your post or share it on social media.
Click here to access the video on YouTube. Then click “Share,” then “Embed,” then adjust the size to fit your blog width. Copy the code and paste it into your Blog Party post.
Blog Party Checklist
Done writing your blog post? Great! Here’s a checklist to keep you organized.
Before You Hit Publish:
- Answer the prompt: “I’m Thankful For…”
- Add the Blog Party description text.
- Make sure you have the Blog Party banner somewhere in the post.
- Link to the sales page at least once. Here it is again: https://sagegrayson.com/edited-year-planners/
After You Hit Publish:
- Come back to this post and leave a comment with the direct link to your blog post.
- Share a link to your blog post on social media and use the hashtag #TYWBlogParty
Sample Social Media Text
I joined the #TYWBlogParty to share what I’m thankful for. Check it out here! LINK
I’m a Life Editor…and so are you! #TYWBlogParty LINK
Want to create a beautifully edited year? Check out the #TYWBlogParty here: LINK
Happy Thanksgiving! I’m thankful for editing my life. Learn more in the #TYWBlogParty and read my gratitude list here: LINK
Thanks for Joining the Blog Party!
Follow the directions above and leave your blog post link below. I can’t wait to see what you’re grateful for, Life Editor!
Don’t Have a Blog?
Each day next week, Monday through Thursday, you can enter the giveaway by following me on a different social media platform and commenting on that day’s post.
- Monday: Like my page and comment on Facebook
- Tuesday: Follow me and save my pin on Pinterest
- Wednesday: Follow me and comment on Instagram
- Thursday: Subscribe and leave a comment on YouTube
Questions About the Blog Party?
Questions about the Blog Party? Leave a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember: Leave a link to your blog post below to enter!