The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, I’m accepting applications for Life Editor Academy through Monday. CLICK HERE for all the details!
What I’m Loving This Week
100 Blocks a Day. Use your time strategically.
6 Hacks to Keep You Productive When Building Your Business From Home. Avoid distractions and get stuff done!
7 Secret Techniques to Cope with Stress at Work. Breathe…everything’s going to be OK.
The Powerful (Happiness) Side Effects of Self-Compassion. Always be kind to yourself.
Feeling off? 5 ways to get back into alignment RIGHT NOW! Stop drifting and get back on track.
New Blog Posts
- “Sage is the Bomb!”
- Life Editor’s Picks: Life Editor Academy
- Why You Must Take Action Before You’re Ready
- “Sage Provides a Supportive Community. We’re Not Alone!”
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram