This past week has been the most fun I’ve had in a while, and it’s all because I released my new 5-day video series, your Life Editing Action Plan (LEAP).
Filming the series was a blast, and it gave me a chance to share new insights about the Life Editing Process. The new printable action plan ain’t too shabby either!
I just released the fifth and final video, and it’s about how to add self-care to your routine without feeling guilty.
Honestly, you deserve a break to replenish your energy! How are you supposed to be a good mom, wife, business owner, friend, or any other role if you’re completely stressed out?
Today’s video also has a real-life example from one of my clients who thought she had to do everything herself and get no sleep. She’s a totally new person now that she’s on the self-care bandwagon.
Your Life Editing Action Plan (LEAP) video series will help you take a huge leap forward and learn the 5 keys to setting and finally achieving your BIG life and career goals in 2018.
- In Video 1, we discussed why normal goal setting doesn’t work and how you can stop spinning your wheels.
- In Video 2, I walked you through the framework that’s helped thousands of women make positive changes without the overwhelm.
- In Video 3, we examined how gratitude can re-ignite your energy and why deleting your bad influences clears the path to success.
- In Video 4, we simplified habit creation and learned how to reclaim our time.
- In Video 5, we embraced self-care and put ourselves first so we can be of service to others.
BONUS! Be sure to download your Life Editing Action Plan worksheet when you sign up. Every video has a new exercise to help you build your plan and pinpoint the changes you need to make next to live your best life.
I’ve never shared this video series before, and I feel in my gut that these action steps are the key to reaching your 2018 goals.
And stick around to the end where I share my productivity secret weapon.
Click here to sign up for the free 5-day LEAP Video Series and watch the videos now.