Can a magazine collage really help you achieve your wildest dreams?
Today’s video is all about vision boards. A vision board is a large poster covered in pictures of the people, places, things, and experiences that you want.
Vision boards help you get really clear about your goals, and clarity is extremely important because you can’t move forward unless you know where you want to go.
In this video, you’ll learn
- What a vision board is and why you need to make one today
- The steps for creating your own personalized board
- Why Pinterest isn’t enough
- How you can use your vision board to achieve your goals
Be on the lookout for a cameo from my puppy, Skyla.
Take some time to answer the questions on the worksheet before you start making your vision board.
If you like this video, please subscribe to my YouTube channel.
What images did you add to your board? Where did you hang it?
Have you been able to manifest anything yet?
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder