We all have bad habits that don’t reflect us living our best edited lives.
For me, I spend WAY too much money on new planners and notebooks when I have dozens of unused ones sitting in my office. I even bought 4 new ones on Black Friday. Yowzers!
My clients struggle with their bad habits too. One of my clients never sorts through her mail so it just piles up on her kitchen counter for weeks and months. Another client ignores her goals and binge-watches streaming shows for hours.
These bad habits gotta hit the road, but how do we do that, especially if we’ve been battling them for years?
In today’s video, you’ll learn how to ditch your bad habits once and for all.
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Book Outlet, save $10 off your first order
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder