Editor’s Notebook 93
The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, I’m now accepting applications for Life Editor Academy. CLICK HERE for all the details!
What I’m Loving This Week
24 Bookshelves That Will Mildly Arouse Any Book Lover. I want all of these!
Are You Burned Out (Or Do You Really Just Hate Your Job)? Uh oh. Is this you?
3 Ways To Be Happier Right This Instant. This will brighten your day quickly.
What Happened When I Redesigned My Workday To Start At 5 A.M. Would you try this?
4 ways to make your to-do list a whole lot sexier. Oo la la!
How They Do It: Secrets of People Who Are Always Full of Energy. Easy edits you can start today.
New Blog Posts
- I’ve Been Waiting All Year For This! Apply Now For Life Editor Academy
- Why You Should Take a News Break
- Life Editor Weekend Preview: Welcome to the Retreat!
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram