The Editor’s Notebook is my place to share the things I’m loving this week and other random links that have caught my eye. Enjoy!
PS, the live session of Life Editing for Beginners is going on right now. CLICK HERE to join us.
What I’m Loving This Week
Clutter Muddles Our Space and Our Minds. Here’s How to Simplify Your Life. Less stuff leads to more happiness? It’s true!
7 Student-Tested Study Hacks That Work. These tips are perfect for non-students too.
How To Work Less And Still Get Ahead. There’s no need to be a workaholic.
33 Feminist Films Every Girl Should See In Her Lifetime. Who’s ready for a girls’ movie night?
To Create a Habit, Tell a Good Story. Change the way you talk about what you do and you’ll be amazed by what you can accomplish!
Your Favorite ‘90s Animated Movie Is Headed to Broadway. Once upon a December, me and my friends memorized every word of this movie. Can’t wait!
6 Signs You Work Too Much and Need to Get a Life. Just a friendly reminder.
Struggling with Tasks That You Don’t Want To Do? Try These 7 Tips. Love these! Break through your blocks and start making progress.
New Blog Posts
- DIY Gratitude Bullet Journal
- How I Edit, Sarah Fox, The Bookish Fox
- Life Editor’s Picks: I’ve Been Mugged
- How to Practice Mindfulness in a Busy World
- Sign up for my free weekly ezine, The Life Editor
- Get your free 60-minute Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram