Life Editor’s Picks: I’ve Been Mugged!
It’s true that I encourage deleting bad influences, cleaning up clutter, and living a more simple, streamlined life.
However, there’s a growing mess in my cabinets that’s getting slightly out of hand: my mug collection.
In my defense, I’ve paired down my collection every time we’ve moved (and we moved 6 times in 4 years), but I still find myself inexplicably drawn towards these little ceramic cups whenever I’m in a store.
I tell myself I’m preserving memories! But do I really need junk reminding me of every Starbucks I’ve been in?
Oh well. It could be worse…like my collection of pens.
Here are my picks for getting yourself mugged.
1. Editing Day Mug. For us Life Editors, every day is editing day.
2. BAM! Mug. You’re a superhero, but this mug is less obvious than wearing a shiny cape.
3. Library Card Mug. Check out this mug while you check out some books.
4. You Are My Sunshine Mug. This mug makes me happy when skies are gray.
5. Pink Beach House Color Changing Perfect Mug. Can’t go on vacation? Imagine you’re away from it all while drinking a fruity tea.
6. Don’t Let the Muggles Get You Down Mug. Pretend it’s full of butterbeer or polyjuice potion.
7. Pink Octopus Mug. For when you dive into the depths of your work.
8. Watermelon Popsicle Mug. A totally sweet way to sip.
Want to see even more of my top picks? Follow me on Pinterest.
This post focuses on Step 5 of the Life Editing Process, Make White Space for Personal Self-Care. For more about life editing and what it can do for you, click here.
3 Simple Steps to Become a Productivity Superstar
Dump your excuses, transform your habits, and become the most productive person you know.