Practicing gratitude is a huge part of my life, so of course I made it Step 1 of the Life Editing Process.
I like to keep gratitude journals, but I’ve recently become addicted to bullet journaling and was looking for a way to combine the two.
A bullet journal is a a way of writing down all your tasks, calendars, projects, lists, etc. in a single journal. The “bullet” comes from the numerous bulleted lists the writers use to keep track of their thoughts and ideas.
Many journalers add symbols, color coding, and doodling to create a unique organization system that works for them. Most bullet journals use a “dot grid” layout where tiny gray dots make a square grid across the pages.
Tracking my gratitude is a fun thing I like to do so I can look back and remember the things I was grateful for. And DIY projects are always included in my white space routine.
In today’s video, I’m showing you how to make a DIY Gratitude Bullet Journal.
Click here to subscribe on YouTube.
Mentioned In This Video
- Field Notes Dot Grid Journals
- Webster’s Pages Nest Scrapbook Paper
- Scotch Double Sided Adhesive Roller
- Candy Stripe Washi Tape
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens
- The Edit My Life Planner will help you get more done in the next 12 weeks than you did in the past 12 months.
- Sign up for FREE productivity worksheets and more in the Editor’s Toolkit
- Schedule a FREE Life Editing Strategy Call
- Follow me on YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Picmonkey, save 17% when you sign up for my favorite online photo editor
- Kajabi, start your free trial of this all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs
- Book Like a Boss, start your free trial for this beautiful and user-friendly scheduling app for coaches and consultants
- Epidemic Sound, start your free trial for the best music for YouTube videos
- Passion Planner, save $5 off your first purchase
- Trello, free elegant project management app
- Beaver Builder, my favorite WordPress page builder